Recipe: Steve’S Spicy Yogurt Chicken
- 1 tb Lemon juice
- 2 ts Dijon mustard
- 2 ts Horseradish
- 1 ts Garam masala
- 1 tb Soy sauce
- 2 lg Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tb Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 ts Thyme
- 1 1/2 c Yogurt
- 1 1/2 c Plain breadcrumbs
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put yogurt in medium-sized bowl. Add lemon juice, mustard, horseradish. soy sauce, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix thoroughly. Place breadcrumbs in separate bowl. Add garam masala, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Dip each breast first into yogurt mixture, covering top and bottom.
- Next, roll each piece in breadcrumbs, coating the chicken. Place chicken in baking pan, meaty side up, and bake 45-50 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)