Recipe: Sunshine Drumsticks
- 12 Drumsticks — skinned
- 1 can Frozen Orange juice (not reconstituted 1 Jalapeno pepper or mild pepper-sliced 3 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Quick Cooking tapioca
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Dried onion flakes
- Place chicken in crockpot. In small bowl combine orange juice, honey, tapioca, chili or jalapeno pepper, salt , onions.
- Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low about 5 hours or until tender. Spoon sauce over chicken.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)