Recipe: Thai Tomato Fish Soup
- 15 oz cans stewed tomatoes
- 5 oz White flesh fish; cooked
- 3 c Coconut milk
- 1/2 ts Red curry paste
- 2 tb Fish soy
- 1 tb Lemon juice
- 2 tb Fresh coriander; chopped OR
- Green onion
- chopped Puree the tomatoes in a food processor.
- Set aside. Then puree the fish with the coconut milk. Put tomatoes, blended fish and coconut milk, curry paste, fish soy, and lemon juice in a soup pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander leaves or chopped green onion tops before serving.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: Thai