Recipe: Toasted Garbanzo Patties
- 1 1/2 c AM Toasted Garbanzo Flour
- 1 c Water
- 1 md Onion; chopped finely
- 1/2 c AM Oat Flakes
- 1/2 c Ground pecans or other nuts
- 1 tb Parsley
- 1 ts Savory
- 1 ts Sea salt (optional)
- Mix the flour and water. Let sit while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Mix all well. When mixture is quite thick shape into patties. Fry lightly on both sides.
- Flatten patties fairly thin while cooking. Delicious when fried in toasted sesame oil.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)