Recipe: Tomato Butternut Soup
- 1 md Butternut squash
- peeled and diced 2 c EDENSOY, Original
- 2 cn EDEN Diced Tomatoes
- (1 can = 14.5 oz.) 1 ts Salt, or to taste
- 1 tb Fresh ginger (optional)
- Place small pieces of squash in saucepan with EDENSOY,. Simmer until squash is soft.
- Add 1 can tomatoes, puree with squash.
- Add another can of diced tomatoes, leaving in chunks. Heat, add salt, ginger and serve.
- Garnish with croutons and green onions.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)