Recipe: Peanut Chops
- 6 sl Bread, rye;
- 1/2″ thick
- 1 c Peanut butter, creamy
- 3/4 c Milk, whole
- 2 ea Eggs
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1/8 ts Paprika
- Cracker crumbs Cut the crust from bread and divide in lengthwise strips (or trim to pork chop shape).
- Spread peanut butter on both sides of each strip. Add milk and seasonings to the eggs and beat thoroughly.
- Dip strips of bread into mixture, then into sifted cracker crumbs.
- Put into a greased bread pan and bake in hot oven, 450F, until golden brown.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)