Recipe: Potato And Red Onion Roast (Vrg)
- 4 lb Small red potatoes, halved
- But Unskinned 2 lg Red onions cut into 1/2-inch
- Bits 2 tb Olive oil
- 1 tb Crushed dried parsley
- 1 tb Crushed dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat uncooked potato halves and onion bits in oil and seasonings.
- Spread in a deep-sided roasting pan and roast for about 40 minutes.
- Turn the onion/potato mixture several times while roasting until all pieces are light brown.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)