Recipe: Potato Ratatouille
- 2 lg Yellow onions, chopped
- 2 cl Garlic, minced
- 1 3/8 c Water
- 3 Green peppers, chopped
- 4 Zucchini, sliced
- 2 lg Potatoes, peeled & chopped
- 4 c Peeled and chopped tomatoes (or 1 32 oz. can)
- 1 ts Fresh basil, chopped (or 1/2 ts. dried)
- 1 ts Fresh oregano, chopped (or 1.2 ts. dried)
- 2 tb Fresh parsley, chopped
- (or 1 tb. dried) Fresh ground pepper to taste Place onions and garlic in a large pot with water. Cook and stir for about 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, except pepper. Cover and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with pepper before serving.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)