Recipe: Mideastern Cashew Pitas
- 1/2 c Plain yogurt
- 2 ts To 3 tsp snipped fresh
- Cilantro or parsley Pinch of curry powder
- 1/2 c Dry roasted cashews
- 1/2 c Chopped cucumber
- 1/2 c Chopped red and-or green Sweet pepper
- 1/4 c Chopped red onion
- 2 Pita rounds; split crosswise
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together yogurt, cilantro or parsley, and curry powder.
- Stir in cashews, cucumber, sweet pepper and red onion. Spoon evenly into split pita rounds.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)