Recipe: Duck With Raspberry Sauce
- 1/2 c Wine, dry red
- 1/4 c Vegetable oil
- 4 Duck-breasts, skin/deboned
- 1/4 c Water
- 1 ts Lime juice
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1/4 ts Caraway seeds, crushed
- Prepare marinade by combining Black raspberry preserves (seedless), water, mustard, lime juice, soy sauce, salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, caraway seeds and steak sauce in a small sauce pan.
- Cook over low heat until thoroughly hot. Place duck breasts in shallow dish; pour marinade over meat. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 2-1/2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Combine wine, 1/4 cup soy sauce, vegetable oil and 1/4 tsp ground pepper, stirring well. Place duck on broiler and broil 5 in. from heat 15-20 min. Slice thin and serve with sauce.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)