Recipe: Paul’S Brunswick Stew
- 2 1/2 Cups Chicken — cooked & ground
- 2 Cups Pork — cooked & ground
- 1 Small Onion — ground
- 2 Cans Whole tomatoes (16 oz each)
- 2 Cans Cream style corn (16 oz each
- 1 Cup Chicken broth
- Salt & pepper Tabasco sauce — dash
- Worcestershire sauce — dash
- Recipe by: PRK Combine all ingredients in Crock-Pot; stir well. Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 9 hours.
- Add more chicken broth after cooking, if desired. Season to taste before serving with salt, pepper, Tabasco and Worcestershir sauce.
- The longer the stew cooks, the better the flavor.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: US General.
My rating: 4 stars: ★★★★☆ 1 review(s)