Recipe: Peking Duck 2
- PEKING DUCK 1″ FOR INGR 6.
- Combine the sherry, sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce, and Hoisin Sauce.
- To assemble, place duck slices on pancakes. Add scallions,
- Add scallions,cucumbers, and Hoisin Sauce mixture to each. Serve. We insist on using Long Island ducks for this, our specialty.
- When we carve the duck in front of our guests, they may request skin only (the traditional way of eating Peking Duck), skin with meat, or meat from a certain part of the duck. The air separates the skin from the meat; the marinade and the hanging help to a create a deliciously rich, crisp skin.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: Chinese