Recipe: Sherry’S Not Beef Stew
- 2 md Onions, peeled and cut
- 3 lg Carrots-sliced
- 2 Stalks celery,sliced
- 5 md Potatoes- peeled- random Cut
- 1/2 lb TVP beef style chunks
- 1 10 oz. pkg.frozen peas
- 5 tb Your favorite beef style Broth or miso broth Seasoning
- 1/2 ts Black pepper
- 1 tb Gravy Master
- 1 tb Garlic Powder or 2 cloves
- Chopped Combine all except peas in large pot or dutch oven. Add water enough to cover 1 inch below ingredients (about 4 cups). Cover & cook over very low heat for approx 1 hr, stirring occasionally.
- Add peas and cook an additional 15 min. (Times may vary – many times I forget to turn off and the flavor seems to improve as it sits and barely steams.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)