Recipe: Teriyaki Lamb Kabobs
- 1/2 c Pineapple juice
- 1/4 c Soy sauce
- 2 tb Brown sugar
- 1/4 ts Ginger
- 1/8 ts Garlic salt
- 1 1/2 lb Boned leg of lamb, cubed
- 6 sl Bacon
- 6 sl Canned pineapple; drained
- 12 California Dried Figs
- Cooked rice Combine pineapple juice with soy, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic salt. Make kabobs by combining alternately on skewers; lamb, bacon, pineapple and California Dried Figs.
- Place kabobs in shallow pan; pour pineapple marinade over; refrigerate for several hours. Drain kabobs, reserving marinade. Broil for about 10 minutes, brushing occasionally with sauce.
- Turn and broil 10 minutes longer. Serve on hot rice.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)