Recipe: White Bean And Sausage Rigatoni
- 8 oz Rigatoni (5 cups)
- 8 oz Fully cooked turkey kielbasa
- 1/2 pk Of a 10 oz pk frozen chopped .spinach, thawed 2 cn
- 14.5 oz ea stewed tomatoes
- 1 cn 15 oz great northern beans, .rinsed and drained
- 3 oz Tomato paste
- 1/4 c Red wine or chicken broth
- 1 1/2 ts Italian seasonings
- 1/4 c Shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, according to instructions, cook pasta. Drain and return to the pan. Bias-slice kielbasa.
- Drain thawed spinach well. Add kielbasa, spinach, tomatoes, beans, tomato paste, wine or broth, and Italian seasoning to the cooked pasta, Stir to mix.
- Spoon mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, in a 375F oven 25-30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)