Recipe: White Beans
- 8 Pounds white beans
- 2 ham hocks
- 4 large onions — diced
- 1 quart chili sauce
- 1 1/2 bottles catsup
- 1 pound brown sugar (or less)
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- salt and pepper to taste water
- Soak the beans overnight. Cook beans in water with ham hocks and onions until nearly done.
- Remove the ham hocks and take meat off bones. Put meat back in the beans and add the remaining ingredients.
- Bottle and pressure for 1 hour at 10 pounds pressure
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)