Recipe: White Chili3
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts — cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 2 cups onions — chopped
- 2 medium green bell peppers — seeded & chopped
- 2 garlic cloves — minced
- 2 15.5 oz cans great northern beans — drained & rinsed
- 1 can ready-to serve chicken broth — (14 1/2 oz)
- 2 cans chopped green chiles — drained, (4.5 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Spray nonstick Dutch oven or large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over mediu m-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken, ionions, bell peppers and garlic; cook unt il chicken is no longer pink. Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil redu ce hear; simmer, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)