Recipe: Wisconsin Holiday Fondue
- 1 md Onion chopped
- 1/2 lb Ground beef
- 2 cn (10 1/2 oz) pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 ts Fennel seeds
- 1 1/2 ts Leaf oregano
- 1/4 ts Garlic powder
- 2 1/2 c (10 oz.) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 c (4 oz.) Mozzarella cheese
- Italian or French bread or English muffins In a sauce pan over medium heat,brown onion and ground beef. Drain.Add pizza sauce and seasonings;stir until heated.Add cheese by handfuls.Stir until smooth.
- Pour into fondue pot.Keep warm while serving. Serve with Italian or French,cut in pieces or over English muffins for a luncheon treat.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: Mexican