Recipe: Ziti Noodles
- 16 oz Ziti noodles, uncooked
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 15 oz Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c Chopped parsley
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- 3/4 ts Salt
- 1/4 ts Pepper
- 29 oz Jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare ziti according to package. Brown beef.
- Remove from heat and stir in ricotta cheese and next five ingredients. Add 1/2 of sauce and mix well.
- Add ziti and toss to cover. Put in 9 x 13 inch pan. Spread balance of spaghetti sauce on top of mixture, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)