Recipe: Crock Pot Beef Stew
- 2 pound meat
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 each carrots, sliced
- 3 each potatoes, cubed 2 teaspoon kitchen bouquet
- Place meat in pot. Mix flour, salt, and pepper. Pour over meat and stir to coat meat.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook on low 10-12 hours or on high 4-6 hours. Stir thoroughly before serving.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)