Recipe: Rack Of Lamb With Herbed Mustard
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 racks of lamb
- Combine first 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender; process 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Add oil to mustard mixture, one drop at a time; process on low speed until light and creamy.
- Place lamb, fat side up, on rack in a shallow roasting pan; insert meat thermometer in lamb. Brush mustard mixture on lamb.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 20-30 minutes or until meat themometer registers 160 degrees
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)