Recipe: Rubbed Butterflied Leg Of Lamb W/Garlic,Rosemary And Thyme (Gc)
- 5 pounds leg of lamb — boned
- 4 cloves garlic — minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh picked rosemary
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix last five ingredients well and rub on leg of lamb. Rub lamb vigorously. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare a wood or charcoal fire and let it burn down to embers.
- Grill lamb for 18 minutes on one side and 14 minutes on the second side.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with grilled ratatouille and basil.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)