Recipe: Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 T OLIVE OIL
- 1 pt CHERRY TOMATOES, STEMS REMOV
- 2 T FRESH BASIL, CHOPPED
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet and, when it is quite hot
- add the cherry tomatoes and saute them, shaking the pan constantly, for 1 minute or until some of the skins have split.
- Pile the tomatoes into a serving bowl, sprinkle them with basil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently mix them and serve at once.
- This is an excellent side dish for the Rack of Lamb DGP.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)