Recipe: Savory Lamb Kabobs
- 1 Leg of lamb; 4 lb
- 1/2 c Soy sauce
- 1/2 c Wine vinegar
- 1 c Vegetable oil
- 6 Garlic cloves; minced
- 1 1/2 tb Sugar
- 3/4 ts Pepper
- 2 lg Green peppers; 1″ pieces
- 18 Cherry tomatoes; to 24
- 18 sm Onions; to 24
- Remove fell (tissue-like covering) from leg of lamb; cut meat into 1-inch cubes, and set aside.
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, ggarlic, sugar, and pepper.
- Add lamb; cover and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove meat form marinade, reserving marinade.
- Alternate meat and vegetables on skewers.
- Grill 15 to 20 minutes over medium coals or until desired degree of doneness, brushing often with marinade.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (Traditional)