Recipe: Skewered Lamb Tenderloin(Gc)
- 4 lamb tenderloins
- 8 roasted shallots or pearl onions
- 8 6 inch bamboo skewers soaked
- 1 head garlic crushed
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 rosemary sprigs bruised
- Prepare a wood or charcoal grill and let it burn down to embers.
- In a mixing bowl, combine garlic, olive oil and rosemary.
- Marinate lamb for 4 to 6 hours.
- Skewer lamb with roasted shallots and grill for 3 minutes on each side and serve with Cracked Wheat salad and Rioja vinaigrette.
- Originally called: SKEWERED LAMB TENDERLOIN WITH RIOJA RED WINE VINAIGRETTE AND CRACKED WHEAT SALAD
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)