Recipe: Teriyaki Steak
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger root — grated
- 2 each garlic clove — sliced
- 3 teaspoons orange peel — grated
- 1/4 cup burgundy
- 2 each t-bone steak
- Mix all ingredients except steak in a gallon size zipper bag. DO NOT use regular soy sauce or the marinade will be too salty.
- Add steaks to bag and seal. Refrigerate for 24 hours, turning occasionally. Grill or broil.
- Serve with remaining burgundy.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: Chinese