Recipe: Top Of The Stove
- 16 oz Frozen egg noodles
- 1 1/2 lb Ground beef
- 1 c Chopped onion
- 1 cn Cambell’s cream of mushroom
- Soup 1 cn Campbell’s Cheddar cheese
- Soup 1 c Sour cream
- 1 ts Italian seasoning
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and keep warm.While noodles cook,brown ground beef and onions.
- Drain off excess fat.Combine ground beef mixture,soups, sour cream and Italian seasoning in large saucepan.
- Simmer for 10 minutes,stirring frequently,(do not boil).Serve over warm noodles
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: Italian