Recipe: Tortilla Beef Roll-Ups
- 4 Flour tortillas; 12 inch
- 1 c Bacon horseradish dip -OR- Mayonnaise-mustard mix
- 12 oz Roast beef;rare, thinly – sliced Leaf lettuce
- Spread 1 side of each flour tortilla with about 2 tbsp. of the horseradish dip, covering the whole tortilla.
- Top with 1 or 2 slices of the roast beef. Spread with another 2 tbsp of the horseradish dip. top with the lettuce leaves.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, place seam side down on a platter, cover and chill until servings time.
- Before serving, cut each roll-up crosswise into thirds.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)