Recipe: Tortilla Stack/Cp
- 1 1/2 pounds Lean ground beef
- Corn tortilla (cut in 6 wedges 1 can Cheddar cheese soup — undilut
- 1 package Taco seasoning mix — dry
- 3 Medium tomatoes — chopped
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 2 cups Lettuce — shredded
- 1/4 cup Green onions — chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper — chopped
- 1 Avocado, peeled — chopped
- Crumble one-fourth of ground beef into bottom of slow cooker. Top with one-fourth of tortilla wedges. In small bowl, combine soup and taco mix.
- Spread one-fourth of soup mixture over tortillas in pot. Sprinkle with one-fourth of tomatoes. Repeat layering until all ingredients are in pot.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4-5 hours. Spoon onto indiviual plates. Top each serving with sour cream, shredded lettuce, green onions, bell pepper and avocado.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)