Recipe: Vidalia Beef Patty
- 1 thick, lean ground beef patty per person
- 1 1/2 inch thick slice of Idaho potato per person
- 1 1/2 inch thick slice of large Vidalia onion per — person
- butter or margarine salt and pepper
- On a piece of heavily buttered foil, place beef patty, topped with potato, topped with onion. Top onion with 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
- Salt and pepper heavily. Twist foil together at top to enclose package. Place packages in ovenproof dish or on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)