Recipe: Whiskey Sour Sirloin
- 3 lb (1pc) Round Bone Sirloin
- 1/3 c Lemon Juice
- 1/3 c Orange Juice
- 1/4 c Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 c Whiskey
- 1 ea Small Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 12 ea Peppercorns
- 1 t Salt
- 1 ea Med Orange, Thinly Sliced
- When getting the steak look for a good piece that is about 2-inches thick. Place steak in shallow baking dish.
- In small saucepan combine remaining ingredients except orange. Over low heat, simmer 5 minutes; pour over meat.
- Top with orange slices; cover. Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired. Heat remaining marinade and serve with steak.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: cocktail
Culinary tradition: USA (General)