Recipe: White Chocolate Cream Filling
- 1 1/2 ts Unflavored Gelatin
- 3 tb Cold Water
- 6 oz White Choc.-flav. baking bar
- 1 1/4 c Whipping Cream
- 1 ts Vanilla Extract
- White Chocolate-flavored baking bar should be grated. Sprinkle gelatin over water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves. Add grated baking bar and stir constantly until chocolate melts; cool slightly.
- Combine whipping cream and gelatin mixture in a mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until thickened. Stir in vanilla.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (General)