Recipe: Tuna And Avocado Salad
- 2 large hard boiled eggs
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 cup avocado, mashed
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can tuna
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- Fresh lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Peel eggs and mash real well with a regular dinner fork (more or less mince them).
- Peel avocado and squeeze 1/2 lemon on it to keep from discoloring.
- Then mash real well with fork. Mix these two ingredients real well.
- Drain water from tuna and mix with onions, eggs, avocado, dill pickles or relish, salt, Louisiana hot sauce, and mayonnaise.
- Serve over lettuce.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)