Recipe: Turkey Broccoli Casserole
- 2 (10 ounces) packages frozen broccoli
- 2 cups cooked and diced turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Layer in 12 x 8−inch baking dish. Spread turkey evenly on top.
- Combine soup with cream, mix until smooth and pour over turkey. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)