Recipe: Wagon Wheel Sausage Pie
- 12 ounces Little Sizzlers sausage
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup baking mix
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs Cook sausages and drain.
- Grease a 10−inch pie plate.
- Spread potatoes in pie plate. Mix together next 5 ingredients and spread over potatoes.
- Arrange sausages in spoke fashion on top. Mix together baking mix, cream and eggs and pour around sausages.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: brunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)