Recipe: Deep Dish Pizza Quiche
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups pizza blend cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, lowest you can find
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Beat together cream cheese and eggs till smooth. Add cream, parmesan cheese and spices.
- Spray a 9−inch or larger glass baking dish with oil. Put the 2 cups pizza cheese in dish and pour egg mixture over it.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until eggs are set. Spread on pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and favorite toppings. Bake until bubbly and browning. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Serve. Make sure to adjust carb counts for your favorite toppings.
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)