Recipe: Fillet Of Fish Amandine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 16 ounces fish fillets, thawed
- Salt, to taste
- Lemon slices (optional)
- Parsley sprigs (optional)
- Place butter, almonds and lemon juice in a 12 x 8 x 2−inch baking dish. Microwave at HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes or until almonds are golden, stirring twice.
- Remove almonds with a slotted spoon, reserving butter mixture in baking dish; set almonds aside.
- Sprinkle fillets with salt, and coat with butter mixture. Arrange in dish with thickest portion to outside (thinner portions may overlap, if necessary). Cover with clear plastic wrap.
- Microwave at HIGH for 2 to 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, giving dish one half−turn during cooking.
- Carefully remove fish to a serving platter; spoon almonds over top.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)