Recipe: Garlic Cauliflower
- 4 cups cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- Dash paprika
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Pepper, to taste
- In a large kettle, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Trim cauliflower and break into florets.
- Drop into boiling water and cook about 2 minutes. Drain in a colander. In a large, non−stick skillets, heat oil and brown garlic.
- Add cauliflower and sesame seeds and stir−fry 1 minute. Dust with paprika and pepper before serving.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)