Recipe: German Cucumber Salad
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 small tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced dill
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and parsley.
- Combine dressing ingredients; pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)