Recipe: Grilled Tarragon Chicken With Mustard Sauce
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons dried tarragon
- Juice of 5 limes or 3 large lemons
- With mallet, pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap
- In small bowl, combine mustard, tarragon and lime juice and mix well with fork.
- Brush mustard−tarragon mixture on each chicken cutlet.
- Grill chicken until done, about 4 minutes on each side. Do not overcook.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)