Recipe: Gummi Worms
- 2 packages sugar−free Jell−O
- 2 packages plain gelatine
- 1 cup boiling water
- If sour gummies are desired, add one packet of unsweetened Kool−aid in a flavor that goes well with your Jell−O flavor. The Kool−aid really makes them sour (but good).
- Stir all ingredients until dissolved. Pour the mixture onto a large dinner plate and refrigerate. It will set in about 20 minutes.
- You can either slice it into worms, or roll up the rubbery disk of gelatin and cut it every 1/4 inch with a large pair of scissors. You can also use tiny cutters to make little shapes.
Number of servings (yield): 3
Meal type: supper
Culinary tradition: USA (General)