Recipe: Ham And Cheese Roll
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon grated onions
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 1/4 ounces deviled ham
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Parsley sprigs
- Combine first 7 ingredients, mixing well; chill thoroughly.
- Shape into an 8−inch roll, and coat with pecans. Chill.
- Garnish with parsley, and serve with assorted crackers.
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: brunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)