Recipe: Herb And Garlic Fish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 1 pound fish fillets
- Mix dressing and seasonings
- Place fish on greased grill over medium coals or rack of broiler pan 2 to 4 inches from heat.
- Brush with 1/2 of the dressing mixture. Grill or broil 5 to 8 minutes. Turn; brush with remaining dressing mixture.
- Continue grilling or broiling 5 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)