Recipe: Marinated Cubed Beef With Lime Sauce (Cambodian)
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 7 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin,
- 1/2−inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Combine Splenda, 1 teaspoon of the black pepper, soy sauce and garlic. Stir well and add the beef.
- Stir well to coat beef and marinade for 20 minutes or longer. Combine remaining pepper with lime juice and water.
- Place in a small serving bowl. Sauté beef in hot oil, three to four minutes until medium rare.
- Arrange on platter lined with lettuce and serve with lime sauce and wooden picks, or serve as a main dish over jasmine rice.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)