Recipe: Mexican Fudge
- 8 ounces Monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese
- 1 can green chile, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- Spread Monterey jack cheese on the bottom of a greased 8−inch square glass casserole.
- Spread green chile over Monterey jack cheese.
- Then spread Cheddar over the chiles. Beat eggs with the milk and pour over the cheese and chile.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Cut into 2−inch squares, and serve warm.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)