Recipe: Parmesan Chicken Wings Oreganata
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 pound chicken wings, disjointed and tips removed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a paper bag, combine cheese, parsley, paprika, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
- Toss to mix. Pour melted butter into a shallow bowl. Dip chicken pieces into butter, then place in a paper bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken on foil−lined baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes. Serve hot.
Number of servings (yield): 12
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)