Recipe: Peanut Butter Maple Cookies
- 3/4 cup no sugar added peanut butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons Howard’s SF Low Carb Syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 Splenda packets
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with Pam.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, blending well. Drop onto cookie sheet by teaspoonsful. Bake about 10 minutes.
- Makes 2 1/2 dozen. 34 carbs for the whole recipes or 1/13 carb per cookie.
- I use natural peanut butter. You can sub soy flour if you like, I just can’t stand the taste of it.
- And since there is so little flour in this recipe it won’t effect the carb count too much.
- BTW, carb count on the peanut butter is MINUS the fiber.
Number of servings (yield): 30
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)