Recipe: Scallops In Wine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pale dry sherry
- 1 pound scallops
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Combine butter, wine, parsley, shallots and sherry in crockery pot.
- Cook, uncovered, on high (300 degrees F) until sauce bubbles and is reduced slightly. Add scallops and mushrooms.
- Cover. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)