Recipe: South Pacific Pork Roast
- 1 boneless shoulder pork roast
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place pork shoulder roast in a clear plastic bag; set in a deep bowl.
- Thoroughly blend together the soy sauce, dry sherry, minced garlic, dry mustard, ginger and thyme.
- Pour marinade over meat in bag; close. Place the roast in the refrigerator and marinate for 2 or 3 hours or overnight.
- Transfer the pork roast and marinade to a crockpot. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)