Recipe: Spiced Almonds
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 cups almonds
- 3/4 cup Splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Beat egg white with water.
- Add nuts and stir until moist.
- Drain. Combine dry ingredients, mixing well. Add nuts and stir until coated. Spread nuts on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool completely before storing in airtight container.
Number of servings (yield): 16
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)